I just tried to automating mounting while loggin in without any extra typing;
However, I'll use your advise instead, thanks!

What about second idea? i.e. defining .bashrc for user root like lfs user to
export $LFS variable. The book does not talk about repeating the steps, it may
consider we will learn this from previous sections.

Thanks!