On 10/04/2013 01:57 PM, Rob Taylor wrote:
I have updated the wrapper scripts to handle some new chmod functionality. It now supports OCTAL-MODEs that are longer than 4 digits or have preceding @ signs. See: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-coreutils/2012-03/txtWUJXdGwYNs.txt Where it says: " chmod, mkdir, install now accept new style of octal mode specification. When octal mode is preceeded by @ or is 5+ digits long with leading zeros, it can clear the set user id and set group id bits on directories."

Get the latest "more_control_helpers.tar.xz" file from https://www.javacrypt.com/lfs/

Thanks,
Robert Taylor