I have been working through LFS 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 testing and revising
scripts for this package management system.

I have added a number of scripts and in some cases almost entirely
rewritten the existing scripts. While I have tested these scripts no one
else has so, my version of this package should be considered Alpha or Beta
at best.

You can play with the revised project and see my notes here:
https://www.javacrypt.com/lfs/

I don't have a lot of time for development or support so use at your own
risk and use the lists here or Google as a resource if my replies seem
rather slow.

Enjoy,
Robert Taylor