Greetings,

I am following the LFS book release version 7.10.

I'm using Fedora-24 on a 64-bit architecture.

I am very new to this kind of development and am strictly following the
instructions given in the book.

But when I am trying to compile my glibc-2.24 version package using MAKE
command as per section 5.7 in the book, I am getting an error. It's screen
shot is attached along with. Please help me with it at the earliest
possible.

Thank you in advance :)

--
*Thank You*