Hi all

I tried to upgrade my lfs machine to kbd 2.0.4 and after a reboot init reported a failure (rc = 1) and needed a return press to continue.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the reason for this. I use the exact console bootscript from LFS-Bootscripts (20150222) and after a downgrade to kbd 2.0.3, the issue went away again.

My bootscript order is:

ls -1 /etc/rc.d/rcS.d
S00mountvirtfs
S01sysctl
S02modules
S03udev
S04swap
S05checkfs
S06mountfs
S07cleanfs
S08localnet
S09udev_retry
S10console

My /etc/sysconfig/console is:

cat /etc/sysconfig/console
# Begin /etc/sysconfig/console

UNICODE="1"
KEYMAP="qwertz/de_CH-latin1"
LEGACY_CHARSET="iso-8859-1"
FONT="LatGrkCyr-8x16  -m 8859-1"

# End /etc/sysconfig/console

Has somene expierienced similar problems upon upgrade of kbd?

Cheers
Tim