On 07/06/2018 02:46 AM, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
On 2018-07-05 17:05 -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
On 07/05/2018 03:48 PM, Frans de Boer wrote:
On 06/30/2018 01:29 PM, Hazel Russman wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 01:25:29 -0400
Michael Shell <li...@michaelshell.org> wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:06:00 +0800
Xi Ruoyao <r...@stu.xidian.edu.cn> wrote:

Now I only use "initrd" directive to update CPU microcode and fix the
buggy ACPI DSDT of my laptop (another sad story).

And as there now seems to be several people who suffer with the
ACPI DSDT driver bug, you guys should make sure upstream is aware
of the problem, if they aren't already.
I don't know if it is a driver bug.  It seems to me a bug in DSDT itself.

I moved to FreebSD, but I am moving back to linux because of all the
non  sense going on with FreeBSD.  I'll be using the "old and proven"
init system.
Just curious, is there anything like "BSD From Scratch"?
Yes, but it doesn't work either