---------- Original Message ----------
From: "geist1...@juno.com" <geist1...@juno.com>
To: lfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Gcc Compiling Problem in 32 bit
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 21:28:14 GMT

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "geist1...@juno.com" <geist1...@juno.com>
To: lfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:36:17 GMT

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Paul Rogers" <paulgrog...@fastmail.fm>
To: lfs-supp...@linuxfromscratch.org
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:03:00 -0700

6) Fire-up the 586 and keep a keyboard key pressed during post.  If it's an AMI
BIOS, there'll be an id string in the lower left corner.

--
Hi Paul;

I sent a Picture of the motherboard and it looks like it got Rejected a being
too large of a file..

I found out from the Bios that the Motherboard is a Sunlogix..

The Bios number is --

62-1126-001437-00101111--071595-ArtX-M587LMR-0

So far I can't seem to get any information on them about this board..

THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;

I have tried Linux Mint 5.0 and 7.0 for uploading , and I think that 5.0 is the
better Fit, I think 7.0 uses most of the available Memory..
And looking thru all of the LFS's from 6.0 to 7.0 it loos like 6.4 is the most
like Mint 5.0, so I will try that combination..
The 586 is Installing Mint 5.0 right now..

THANK YOU Marty

P.S., I could not find a downloadable copy of Linux Mint 6.0 to see if it will
fit any better..

Thank You Marty

Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm