---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Paul Rogers" <paulgrog...@fastmail.fm>
To: lfs-supp...@linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Gcc Compiling Problem in 32 bit
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:43:11 -0700

1) Pick ANY contemporaneous, i.e. late '90's, Linux distro for a host, and if
it passes the checks in Ch4, it'll do!  Get on with it.

2) Make script files for building each package from the book.  It'll save you
time in the long run in the liklihood you'll have to start over.

3) FBBG!  Build the packages in the book.  Don't get creative.

4) What identifications are in the board's silkscreen?  It may be good to know
what it really is, especially if it's an off-brand.  I may be able to come up
with an id.

p.s. I still have my IMSAI!

--
Hi Paul;

I had an IMSAI, but it is long gone.. My Altair and the two Hard Sector Drives
are up on the shelf and I have a Boatload of 8" Shurgart Drives..

I Don't know what FBBG is..   "" Build the packages in the book. "" That is the
Plan..

"" What identifications are in the board's silkscreen?  It may be good to know
what it really is, especially if it's an off-brand.  I may be able to come up
with an id. ""

Can I send  Photo of the Board ??

THANK YOU Marty

Paul Rogers