On 4/23/11 11:10 AM, Martin Storsjö wrote:
Where would you want this moved, then? A cmdutils_win.c, or a header? For

A private header might do and seem the simple solution.

stray asm, it's easy to include the right header within #if ARCH_foo. If
you're ok with keeping all this code in a header, it could be doable,
otherwise, you'd need to expose the condition (WIN32&&  !__MINGW32CE__) to
make, to enable including the file only there. Or always include the file,
but only compile the actual content within such #ifs within the file.

I hope I'm not causing too much hassle, I'm just concerned to avoid other swscale situations.

lu