On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 02:54:45PM +0100, Christophe Gisquet wrote:
> 2012/11/25 Diego Biurrun <di...@biurrun.de>:
> > It's really not that hard to do.  First we need a sample that exercises
> > the code in question.  Do you have one or is one already in the collection?
>
> In fact, checking different fate files, I came upon:
> fate-lossless-wma
> which should exercise it. Though I have no idea where is stored the
> expected md5 value.

tests/ref/fate/lossless-wma has the expected md5 value.  All reference
values are stored in that directory.  The names of the files correspond
to the names of the tests.

If you haven't already, I suggest you read the FATE documentation at

http://www.libav.org/fate.html

Any shortcomings you notice I will be glad to fix.

Diego