On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 05:56:38PM +0100, Christophe Gisquet wrote:

> If, specifically, it is a test for scalarproduct_and_madd_int16 that
> is asked, then this means starting to test all of dsputil.

No, that is not what is asked.  FATE is not a unit testing framework
that exercises specific functions in isolation.  It's more of a holistic
approach that exercises specific samples completely.

> Anyway, I am no longer interested in working on that fate stuff.

I'm under the impression that no such work or interest is necessary,
just a confirmation that fate-lossless-wma exercises the function
you are optimizing.

Diego