On 10/25/2013 12:32 PM, Luca Barbato wrote:
> E.g. you encode parkjoy using all the ffv1 version .1 features, then you
> do the same using version .2, then .3 and so on.
>
> This way I can make sure the decoder I'm updating is working fine, then
> I'll do the opposite encoding, making sure the bitstream produced is
> correct.
>
> This kind of samples (small and short) are what we use in FATE to do
> regression testing.

I think I got the idea.

If I got it right, then it would make sense to have different samples
from e.g. Derf's collection with different properties (resolution,
pix_fmt), right?
I mention different properties, because back then in the FFV1.3 test
series I ran into issues that only appeared with e.g. certain pix_fmts,
resolutions - in combination with certain parameters.

Where would I find the video-samples already used for FFV1 or other codecs?

Regards,
Pb