Hi Reinhard,

Great job ;-)
If you want to enable build on MacOSX you need to send an email to the
Travis Team.
You can keep the github repository for testing the OSX build.
An example of our testing environment on MacOSX can be found here:
https://github.com/tuttleofx/TuttleOFX/pull/335

Just a question, why you don't have enable the Clang build?

For the Ubuntu platform, it's of course an ubuntu 12.04, but you can also
update packages to have an 14.04
Here you can find an example:
https://github.com/avTranscoder/avTranscoder/blob/master/.travis.yml

@Andrew, I don't know if the LibAV team can change the submission
procedure, but using pull request on github before send on commit can be
very usefull for the project I think.
For me, the main problem is the "pull request" which exists only on github,
not on over repositories. May be ask other system to create similar system
with an explanation...

> On 2014-07-19 18:26:22 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 12:23:58PM -0400, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> > >
> > > For release branches, we currently don't have any FATE Farm. It would
> > > be great to have something like that, but as far as I understand, it
> > > is a lot of effort to setup FATE for release branches, which is really
> > > a shame.
> >
> > Huh?  It's just a matter of changing a Git URL..
>
> and maybe another server instance to avoid confusion. But that's also
> not a big deal.
>
> Janne

  *Marc-Antoine*
 | e: arnaud.marcanto...@gmail.com