from our list policy:

Liberationtech is a moderated but open list, which means that anyone can
join. As a friendly reminder, please take the necessary security and
privacy precautions such as using pseudonyms, fake email addresses, https,
and anonymizer software especially if you intend to discuss items of a
sensitive nature. Two particularly robust applications are
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere & https://www.torproject.org/.

--t