I think this is a great project.

But I do think that a manual is a stopgap measure - it would also be
great if we worked towards making these tools usable enough that they
didn't need a manual.

If we can make an iPod so easy enough for our grandparents to use, we
should be able to do the same with Tor, PGP, etc. It will be a long,
arduous process, but I think it can be done.

Usable security it not an oxymoron :)
--
Greg Norcie (g...@norcie.com)
GPG key: 0x1B873635