Here's the original posting from Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=433109386756486&set=a.190671704333590.47245.188677754532985&type=1

Worth trying that version for EXIF data?

The caption reads, roughly:

*Damascus | 12-1 | Pictures of a Damascus "comm hubs" showing the devices
used to monitor the "http" Internet manufactured by US company BlueCoat,
which is prohibited from selling to the Syrian regime.*

The group that posted it states the following as their mission (again,
roughly):

"To transparently deliver the reality of what is happening in Syria."

There's a contact address (shahed.3ayan...@gmail.com)