How did they enforce this? Did they simply ask for legal names on a
signup-page, or did they require everyone to present a government-issued
ID for entry?

On 12/2/12 4:02 AM, Marcin de Kaminski wrote:
> The demand for _real_ names in Tunis was not related specifically to the
> Cryptoparty, but rather to the OpenITP event afaik?
>
> /Marcin
>
> Asher Wolf skrev 2012-12-02 12:57:
>> London Cryptoparty specifically pointed out the usefulness of pseudonyms
>> if signing up for an event, on their wikipage.
>>

>> On 2/12/12 6:59 AM, Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb wrote:
>>> - From memory (anyone knowing the please correct me if I am wrong)
but the London Cryptoparty which was held in the Google Campus also
required real names for "health and safety" reasons. This didn't stop
people from signing-up with fake e-mail addresses and names. (Of course
not something I would suggest!)