Hi,
Can anyone from OpenITP please explain to me how it is acceptable to force
everyone to show ID at a CryptoParty? I am *extremely* disturbed by this
news, especially regarding USAID funding of OpenITP's event and regarding
the notion that this was occurring in Tunisia.

Was OpenITP organizing this Cryptoparty as an intelligence gathering
operation?

NK