Thanks Brad and all for your responses.

I have a follow up question about CloudFogger ... Some of my colleagues
installed it - and either the configuration wasn't done properly, or something
else happened - but the app went and encrpyted all the shared files.

CloudFogger does look incredibly easy to install - but also concerned if it's
too automatic, and further wanting to double check that CloudFogger's system
has been audited by others.

Thanks so much.

Best, Sam.