What is a "One Time Pad" management system? A text file?

Also, why do you want to use a OTP? There are pretty good reasons not to
use one which a book on cryptography will be able to explain to you.

Also, I don't think this list is perhaps the best place to ask these
questions. Perhaps try the Cryptography stack exchange.