Hi Andy,

Wow, so there is actually a use for this? What sort of things are OTP's
used for? The only application I've heard of is on satellites when they
need to do key rotation.

I sort of hastily assumed whoever was asking the question didn't
understand the practicality of OTPs and now I think it must be me that is
lacking in knowledge.

Regards,

Dan
aka malaparte