On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 08:12:32PM -0500, Paul Elliott wrote:
> Are there any practical one time pad management systems out there,
> GPLed for GNU/Linux?

The biggest problem of one-time pads is their generation.
You need a properly whitened and reviewed hardware entropy
source for that, which is a rare beast indeed (e.g.
many do not trust Intel's hardware RNG).

I would be very interested in hardware recommendations for
an affordable, high-quality hardware RNG (ideally something
like VIA Padlock RNG).