On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 05:07:26PM -0400, Tim Prepscius wrote:
> If you'd like to help me that would be cool..
>
> My take on this is this:  (these are are not all my ideas, can't take
> full credit)
>

> We want to get to a state where an e-mail server is easy to set up.
> And runs with *non governmental* issued ssl certificates.
> Where it provides web-mail (think gmail), iPhone and android.

how do you make webmail with PGP end to end encryption? I assume you
could do PGP in javascript but it would be trivially easy for the server
to steal the users secret keys in that case.

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Persistent violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: