On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes
<alps6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, but we have to go further, and get the United Nations HQ The
> Heck out of the USA

If you want an impotent organization to be even moreso - then that's a
good move. The problem is while all this isolate the US creates a lot
of feel-good it entirely ignored the complicity of most "World
Leaders" in the same ~exact~ abuses, duplicity, etc.

So it's a great distraction from actually getting things done.

If you really want to "punish" US arrogance - make it untenable for
peers to play along and really isolate the US at a policy level and
not just repeated symbolic ones.

(Separate of my own political beliefs - I'm speaking tactical efficacy here.)

-Ali