Martin, DreamHost in California currently offers S3-compatible object storage
(currently $0.04 / GB) and is in the process of rolling out a computing
platform similar to Heroku. They??re extremely friendly to non-profits and
other do-gooders so I bet they??d be interested in hearing from you.

Good Luck!

        James