In this case, it appears that the victims were deceived by a well-attended
phishing campaign into giving up both their password and their SMS-provided
2FA code. Amin is simply asking what the lifetime of that code is, since it
is not nearly as short as the Authenticator-provided number.

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.