Hi,

As Collin mentioned, my question is simple and the only person answered it
is Nadim. I know all of staff that you said but I want to know the lifetime
of the code that Google sends via SMS.

I know the code lifetime for the Google Authenticator apps is around 32
seconds but I don't have any idea about the SMS code.

Thanks,

Amin