It looks nice, but I would wait before using it when the people you're
trying to hide from can throw you in jail if found.

I will say I like how they're also making it a plugin for existing IM
clients Pidgin & Adium.

I also can't look at their bugs page cause they have HSTS enabled and the
SSL cert doesn't validate because it is for *.tenderapp.com and the URL is
https://support.libtoxcore.so/

It looks like support.libtoxcore.so is a cname for tox.tenderapp.com and
someone probably just forgot to set-up the SNI cert.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
i...@itechgeek.com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net