>Adding to the aggregation of coverage:
>From the Intercept this morning: A Clinton Fan Manufactured Fake News That
> MSNBC Personalities Spread to Discredit WikiLeaks Docs
> https://theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/
>

>From Wikipedia:

"The Intercept is an online publication launched in February 2014 by
First Look Media, the news organization created and funded by
eBayfounder Pierre Omidyar. The editors are Betsy Reed, Glenn Greenwald
and Jeremy Scahill. The magazine serves as a platform to report on the
documents released by Edward Snowden in the short term, and to "produce
aggressive, adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues" in the
long term."

So, given the bias of the publication, I would take this with a big
grain of salt. Or two.

---

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ms. Jayne Cravens MSc
Portland, Oregon, USA

The web site - http://www.coyotecommunications.com
The email - j...@coyotecommunications.com
Me on Twitter, other social networks, & my blog:
http://www.coyotecommunications.com/me/jayneonline.shtml

Author: The Last Virtual Volunteering Guidebook
More about the book, and how to buy it
(as a paperback or as an e-book):