Is there any evidence, or even anecdotes, suggesting that ethics courses
(in any form) work to make people act more ethically?
     I can see that someone who was already ethical might find something
they had missed, but it's hard for me (admittedly a cynical person) to
imagine that an ethics course can make someone ethical, any more than one
could expect an "empathy" course to make people empathetic.
  Paul
--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable from any major commercial
search engine. Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: