--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, Chris Edes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 If we had something in the Constitution that explicitly
> forbade Congress to delegate powers to the executive branch, we
probably
> wouldn't be in Iraq.

Really? I wasn't aware that the U.S. Government had a habit of
limiting its powers to those specifically defined by the Constitution.

> Totalitarian governments are responsible for most atrocities, and
> representative governments are actually keeping the casualty count
> down.

Last I checked, your "representative government" kidnaps and murders
humans beings at a rate much higher than any other protection racket
on Earth.

---Sasan