I would like to take the opportunity to endorse  Rachael Hawkridge for the
position of Regional Representative for the  transcontinental region of
Hawaii, Washington State, Oregon,  Idaho, Massachusetts and Florida. I give her
my full endorsement and  will work against any Florida delegate in Florida
who votes against her.  I will also increase my insistence that Florida
remove it's self from the  Libertarian National Committee if any punitive
action
is taken against Ms.  Hawkridge by the other members of the LNC that would
interfere with her  representation of Florida to the LNC.

I also endorse Vicki Kirkland as the alternate  Regional Representative to
that same region.

As previously noted I support Mark  Hinkle for National Chair.

JOHN WAYNE SMITH
LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR OF  FLORIDA - 2010
203 W. Magnolia Street, Leesburg, Florida 34748
Phone 352  787 5550 E Mail _jwsmith42...@aol.com_
(mailto:jwsmith42...@aol.com)
Web Site _http://www.JohnWayne4Gov.com_ (http://www.JohnWayne4Gov.com)