Actually I choose to not really care.  I have bigger
problems to worry about.  My bills, my family, my job,
my money, my health, my safety and my dreams.  Those
things are bigger and more immediate and important to
me than what happened in Iraq pre-war.  I only look at
those things in relation to what they mean to me.

BWS