  From: ejt
  To: LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [LibertarianEnterprise] Think about this:

    Uh no.  That's what called seeing the world in one-color.  Reality is
somewhat more multifactorial.

          Uh, no. Sorry, my dear Doctor.

          Jay P has shown that you've really screwed the pooch on this one.

          Jay P and I don't really agree on much, but he sincerely nailed you
on this one, flat on the head.

  ET
--
It is a fine thing to face machine guns for immortality and a medal, but isn't
it a fine thing, too, to face calumny, injustice and loneliness for the truth