At 02:33 PM 3/4/2007, you wrote:

> [...]

On Sunday 04 March 2007 16:15, Wraith was heard to say:
> Classic fallacy. I've not said that all people believe such. Just
> that most people do. My goal is to reach those who can be reached.
> Everyone else...Gets what they deserve.

I didn't realize that Lazlar was you. The Lazlar email was one of
endless negativity.

-

Its not me. ^^ But I've seen this response/counter response pattern before.
Many times before...So, I was hoping to cut it off at the pass as it were ^^
The main focus has to be on education...As opposed to the systems indoctrination.

                                                             Tu Ne Cede Malis