--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Lazlar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have come to respect you somewhat here Chris, even
> with my 'trolling',  I didn't piss you off too much.
> You maintained the composure necessary to be an
> advocate of of our cause.

About the only thing that is guaranteed to piss me off is aggressive
ignorance. ("I've made up my mind, so don't confuse me with facts.")

> But you still have nothing to offer but patience.
>
> That remains sad, and depressing.

You should read The Art of War by Sun Tzu. Do not attack your
enemy's strength, but his weakness. Do not attack when the time is
not favorable, but rather wait until the situation disfavors your
enemy.

In difficult ground, press on. In encircled ground, devise
stratagems. In death ground, fight.

My estimation is that we are between difficult and encircled ground.
Some of us will be forced into death ground. Some of us may develop
strategems that will result in more freedom. As the saying
goes, "Wait for it . . . wait for it . . ."

Besides, if you see 10 problems coming toward you on the road, wait
until they reach you, for nine of them will have fallen into the
ditch before you have to grapple with them. Many times in my life I
have seen circumstances that I thought were unfavorable at the time
turn out to have been for the better in hindsight. The information
you have now may turn out to be insufficient to make the correct
decision. You still have to choose based on what you have before you
at the time, but don't play the "What if I had" game. It wastes your
energies and your most precious commodity, your time.

Chris C.