At 02:21 AM 4/12/2008, you wrote:

--- In <mailto:LibertarianEnterprise%40yahoogroups.com>LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Shirley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:34:42 -0700, Zack Bass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well the parking lot IS the employer's property,
> > and he has a moral right to demand whatever terms he
> > chooses to place upon entry thereto, including what
> > weapons are in the car and what color the driver is.
>
> Doctrine of Competing Harms says he doesn't.

Private Property says he does. He may demand the utmost risk on your
part; if you do not wish to comply, you do not have to enter his
PRIVATE PROPERTY.

> And if I've got a gun locked up in my car, it's none
> of his damned business.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I figured this one would separate the libertarians
from the single-issue posers.

_

"A libertarian is a person who believes that no one has the right, under any circumstances, to initiate force against another human being, or to advocate or delegate its initiation. Those who act consistently with this principle are libertarians, whether they realize it or not. Those who fail to act consistently with it are not libertarians, regardless of what they may claim."
- L. Neil Smith

                                                             Tu Ne Cede Malis