include /sarcasm tag -- got it

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: goat!
  To: LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [LibertarianEnterprise] Re: Heller decision terrible

  I was being less then kind towards attorneys.
  Goat

  Robert D. Silvetz, M.D. wrote:
  > Quite debatable. It grants the premise of the opposition.
  >
  > It's the bullshit of "sue on a narrow premise".
  >
  > The road to fascism is nothing but half-measures. So we took 1/2 step
backwards towards liberty. It could have been a sprint.

  --
  Goat (Generalist of all Trades)!

  Jeremiah 50:8 "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the
  land of the Chaldeans, and be as the male goats before the flocks."

  "A first attempt to recover the right of self government may fail, so
  may a second, a third, etc. But as a younger and more instructed race
  comes on, the sentiment becomes more and more intuitive, and a fourth,
  a fifth, or some subsequent one of the ever renewed attempts will
  ultimately succeed... To attain all this, however, rivers of blood must
  yet flow, and years of desolation pass over; yet the object is worth
  rivers of blood and years of desolation. For what inheritance so
  valuable can man leave to his posterity?" --Thomas Jefferson to John
  Adams, 1823.

  Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and in the subject line enter:
  [subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], to subscribe to
  Liberty Colonies. Note: Do not include the braces, and it goes on the
  subject line, not the body of the email. Also, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
  not required if you want to use the addy that you are sending the
  subscribe from.