--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Frank Ney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wait until the challenge in Chicago reaches SCOTUS. It will happen then.

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV

This is a perfect illustration of incrementalism.  The Heller decision was only
an opening shot (nice pun don't you think).  We got as much as we could with
that one.  The court was 5-4 even with this easy issue.  We don't stop, we
don't accept this as the last word, we take our mile on the inch and defend it
to the utmost.  Then we go for more.  And we take 10 miles on the foot that
they give us.  And we defend it to the utmost.  Then we go for more.  Each time
getting as much as we can and interpreting it to our maximum benefit.  Until we
get everything our way, the way we want.  Which is where there is no bad
effects from anybody ignoring the state and anything that it may do - ever.

BWS