--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Curt Howland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I value your boots more than I value my computer software. You prefer
> the reverse. We trade, and we are both materially better off:
> Wealthy.

Then suppose that tomorrow we have Buyer's Remorse.  We no longer
value the Boots or the Software.  Has the amount of Wealth in the
universe suddenly decreased?  Suppose we never Traded, we just
suddenly lost interest in the Boots I own and the Software you own.
Has the amount of Wealth in the universe suddenly decreased?
I already covered that:
When the residents of Beverly Hills decided to sell all their stuff
cheap and move to Benares and buy Holy Relics (because they no longer
valued their Material stuff), did the amount of Wealth in the universe
suddenly decrease?