--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> From: "Gary F. York" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Sounds like I may be able to console myself; perhaps, just
perhaps, Ward
> > is thicker than Gary. :)
>
> Mentally, probably.  Physically, I'm down to 225 lbs from a peak of
about 270.

Something I just discovered, and I don't know if it's likely to work
this way on others, but I took some cabergoline during the last couple
of weeks; and on the second day I noticed that I had no particular
interest in food.  I did eat, just to see if I still liked food, and I
liked it okay, but no craving at all, and since I would like to lose
some weight I didn't make myself eat much after that.  I lost 7 pounds
in the first week, and it varied a bit since then but is at this time
still at that same 7-pound mark, hoping for another 7 or 8 eventually.
 My appetite came back somewhat, but not like before.
There is NO jitteriness or upset/nauseous stomach.  In fact, one of
the things I noticed is that I didn't feel much of anything in my
stomach anymore, it is perfectly calm, that's part of why there is no
Craving.