From: "Zack Bass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> --- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I like what you said; "brothers by choice."
> > And what the hell did they mean by the saying,
> > "Blood is thicker than water."?
> >

> http://www.cvphysiology.com/Hemodynamics/H011.htm
> "The viscosity of plasma is about 1.8-times the viscosity of water
> (termed relative viscosity) at 37°C and is related to the protein
> composition of  the plasma. Whole blood has a relative viscosity of
> 3-4 depending upon hematocrit, temperature, and flow rate."

Larry, that is possibly one of your most accurate replies ever on a question
that nobody cared about the technical answer to.
--
Ward Griffiths    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy
running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then
one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this
time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us
individuals, BOHICA.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: