You are using the word "coercion" incorrectly.  It is possible for Coercion to
be used without the Initiation of Force.  Consider any Threat designed to gain
Compliance:
"If you do not get off my lawn I will shoot you."
"Rape me and I'll kill you."
Both of these are Coercion by Intimidation.  But neither of them is an
Initiation of Force, or even a Threat of Initiation of Force.  They are merely
a Threat of RETALIATION, and NAP allows us Retaliation if we choose to enjoy it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coercion
1.      the act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.
2.      force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a
government or police force.

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Curt Howland <curt.howl...@...>