See, the mistake you are making is that you think that "Initiation" is part of
the definition of the word "Coercion".  It is not.  The definition of the word
"Coercion" includes threats of non-Initiatory Force.  The concept of
"Initiation" does not appear in the definition of the word "Coercion".  That is
why libertarians use the term "INITIATION OF FORCE".
It is purely a semantic problem of course, but it is annoying to have people
use words in non-standard ways.  The whole point of inventing words was to
Communicate.

How do we get the bank robber into the patrol car without Coercion?

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Curt Howland <curt.howl...@...>