On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Zack Bass <zak...@gmail.com> wrote: Owning
such a kit is no more fraud than owning a gun is murder.

The  Egyptian ladies live in a society where they are forced - under threat
of violence - to remain virgins until marriage. They are quite often killed
or abused if they do not follow that rule. Furthermore, there is a given
percentage of women - which I don't remember off-hand - that do not bleed
when they're first penetrated or who have their hymen breached by other
means. Such women would not be 'faking' virginity because they ACTUALLY ARE
VIRGINS.