This is better than the Onion:
At the end of the "piece" is this disclaimer:

This post was written by Rusty <http://glossynews.com/author/rusty/>
Rusty <http://glossynews.com/author/rusty/>  - who has written 90 posts
on GlossyNews.com <http://glossynews.com/> .

The Satire Stall / Rusty's Skewed News Views is a spoof publication,
fired by the ironies of human nature and tempered with elements of
satire and parody, and should not, therefore, be taken too seriously.
These are inspired by traveling around the Earth more times than Skylab
and composed while observing the inherent idiocies of Mankind. Thus
lawyers be duly advised : All libel writs issued on behalf of offended
humourless ego's and / or those blighted by unqualified arrogance herein
lampooned may be addressed to : Rusty the Boddington's Badger, Igloo 27,
Pasquinade Gardens, Penguin Parade, Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica.
TheSatireStall.Blogspot.com <http://thesatirestall.blogspot.com/>

Contact the author in our forums <http://www.glossynews.com/forum/>

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Boris Karpa
<microbal...@...> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Zack Bass zak...@... wrote: Owning
> such a kit is no more fraud than owning a gun is murder.
>
> The  Egyptian ladies live in a society where they are forced - under
threat
> of violence - to remain virgins until marriage. They are quite often
killed
> or abused if they do not follow that rule. Furthermore, there is a
given
> percentage of women - which I don't remember off-hand - that do not
bleed
> when they're first penetrated or who have their hymen breached by
other
> means. Such women would not be 'faking' virginity because they
ACTUALLY ARE
> VIRGINS.
>

> > Egyptian lawmakers are proposing to outlaw a certain kind of
Initiation of
> > Fraud - faking virginity, i.e. tricking a man into behavior which
would not
> > be forthcoming if he knew the Truth.
> >
> > And of course now Liberals are complaining - defending the "Right"
of sluts
> > to obtain goods and services by Fraud.
> >
> > <

http://glossynews.com/science-and-technology/gadgets-and-gizmos/20091007\
0300/egypt-to-ban-lab-fabricated-hymens/