On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Zack Bass <zak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I say screw that, a victim if Initiation of Force ought to be able to
>retaliate without being held to be Initiating Force.  The hell with DEFENSE
>ONLY.

Then be ready to die, as the others defend themselves against you.

> and the times they are NOT caught it's all gravy, no risk of being hunted
> down after the fact, screw that.

Non sequiter. If they are not caught, they cannot therefore be "hunted down".

If the can be "hunted down", then by definition they have been caught.

Unless, of course, your actual purpose is simply violent emotional
gratification by lashing out at the nearest convenient target. In
which case, be prepared to die as they defend themselves.

Your lack of logic reminds me of why I put you in the kill file. I
will try not to make the mistake of reading you again.

Curt-