At 07:01 PM 5/9/2010, you wrote:

>Either you disagree or you do not disagree. It is a perfect Dichotomy.
>
>Since you now deny the truth of the proposition that you do not
>disagree with those who advocate allowing us to enjoy Retribution,
>then we must conclude that you DO disagree with those who advocate
>allowing us to enjoy Retribution.

"You're either with us, or you're with...."  Perfect dichotomies tend
to lend themselves to fallacies rather easily.  Why would one wish to
enjoy retribution?  Some times violence is necessary, but that
doesn't mean that one should take pleasure from that
necessity.  Thats always seemed to be a rather warped perspective to me <shrug>