On Jan 15, 2008 8:17 PM, Marc Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 10:47:33AM -0500, Chris Shoemaker <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > handler before creating the process, or before the process exits, only
> > > before you poll for more events.
> >
> > I'm glad we finally agree, in practice at least.
>
> No, we don't. Your claim was wrong and is wrong. We do not agree the
> least. I don't understand why you cannot accept that.

Not to jump into the middle of the conversation here, but I think this is an
area where code counts a lot more than discussion.

Marc, could you check out the Rubinius code?  I know when you looked at Rev
you spotted some obvious problems right away.  If there's a problem with the
way Rubinius is doing SIGCHLD maybe you could correct it and move it on to
ev_child.  Or, perhaps you'll discover some irreconcilable or otherwise
difficult problem.

--
Tony Arcieri
ClickCaster, Inc.