On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:28:34PM -0700, Tony Arcieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Marc, could you check out the Rubinius code?  I know when you looked at Rev
> you spotted some obvious problems right away.  If there's a problem with the
> way Rubinius is doing SIGCHLD maybe you could correct it and move it on to
> ev_child.  Or, perhaps you'll discover some irreconcilable or otherwise
> difficult problem.

I do not think I have the time for that: this has nothing to do with libev,
so my personal interest is low, and I am very low on time in general. Sorry.

(I only looked at Rev to see how one would do that in ruby, out of interest,
and because seeing bugs might hint at what could be improved, for example,
in the documentation).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]